BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

BAD Feelings...





Its been a while ...
Lots of things happened in these last few days or weeks,, i had these crazy feelings.
I cant even describe into words. And No one understand..
SAD...
SCARED...
UPSET...
ANGRY...
NUMB...
BLANK...
EMPTY...
CRAZY...
those feelings made me so crazy ... I felt so down. Try to be strong and face it by my self. I know that no one can help me .. not even my mom, my bro, my friend, my "boyfriend",... And in that condition, someone who i need the most made me Crazy even more.. Pushed me with lots of questions, gave me rude words, told about what kind of women i am, talked about lots of things about him self that made me think more negative. Always wrong... speak wrong, quiet wrong..

i know he tried to help me .. but i also confused about this,, is it because thyroid..??? maybe yes maybe not... i just feel different.. feel sad, lost, gloomy .. feelings that i've felt few years ago..

i feel Lonely.. not because he is busy .. i already knew how to handle that.. but still LONELY and so shocking that i was thinking about hurting my self like what i did few years back. i felt that maybe it could make me better.

BUT .. I STILL HAVE GOD.. i Believe in YOU .. PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGHT AND TAKE THESE BAD FEELINGS AWAY FROM ME,,,


to be continued,,,,,

`ZIE`

0 comments: